miércoles, 24 de abril de 2019

My favorite tv series

On this post I'm going to talk about my favorite tv series that is "Black Mirror" and all of you can watch all seasons on Netflix because this series was produced by Netflix.
This is a science fiction show that talk about modern society and how humans will deal with unanticipated consequences of new technologies taking all this topics to the extreme. I like it because this show talk about thriller, mistery and suspense. 
This series have four seasons and one movie that calls "Bandersnatch" that is an interactive film in which watchers can choose an option to continue the movie and in this way choose the end.


 My favorite episode of "Black mirror" is "black museum" that is the sixth episode of season four, this episode talks about a museum in which objects hide a criminal history behind, i liked because has a turn in the end that changes everything. 

9 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow girl ... it sounds exciting the series, every time I put Netflix I got the impression that it's boring, but from what you just said, I think I'll take a look. <3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I remember that I saw 2 chapters of this series, but I have not been able to continue seeing it, because it is so strange that I prefer to see it when this only hahahaha thing that almost never happens.xd

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I wanted to see that chapter after reading your post haha I've seen black mirror but not all seasons, it's fun as a stuffed animal can be scary. The strangest chapter for me is "Be right back", that of the robot husband.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. wow black mirror makes me scared, its so dense and heavy but a good serie of course

    ResponderBorrar
  6. francisca I've seen the whole show, and that episode is the creepiest, is terrifying the things that a human being could do, but I have to admit that the end makes me so happy muajaja (bad guy/gay laugh)

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Black Mirror is too dark and cool. My favorite espisode is nosedive for the esthetic and the exaggerated cynical world that the series propose. And I cried when she break up the cynical world saying what she wants

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. is really amazing this chapter of black mirror, when I saw it I felt freezing the rest of the day, it is really shocking that chapter, I remember that the outcome of the story left me in shock

    ResponderBorrar