lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

Why I decided to study visual arts

When I was in the school I had good marks in all subjects except for maths and thats why I never knew what to study next. In second grade of secondary school my grandma died and I decided to became a doctor and treat heart diseases because one of my favorites subjects was biology when that time ended I realised that I didn't wanna be a doctor. In the last year of secondary school  I didn't know what I wanted to do. So I decided to took a sabbatical year for think, in that year I started to practice yoga and became more confident.
After PSU test I decided to studied visual arts because this career gives me knowledge in many trades and I always was a person that get bored fast of things and this career give me the possibility to explore and create whatever I want. I had my doubts in the beggining but it was only the fear and weakness.
                                         

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario