lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

The expensive food on Lollapalooza

In this post I'm going to write my experience with the expensive food on Lollapalooza. Three years ago I decided to go Lollapalooza.
The first day of the festival I watched the show of a chilean singer "Javiera Mena" and after that started "of monsters and men" show, I hear about them but I didn't know so much but in that moment I feel so mermerized about the voice of the vocalist this was the best show of my life.
Then I was so hungry and I bought the most expensive burrito of my life, this burritos had tomato, lettuce, corn and a little bit of avocado. it was so sad and I decided to go to my home after that and when I arrived home I ate a pot of lentil.
the next time I will try to eat well.



2 comentarios:

  1. oh fran that it's so funny, but I think that if we could call that a burrito, it was the worst meal on the whole planet, please eat more lentils and don't spend more money on that fake burritos, even if you like tortillas or mexican food that much.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I hate what the food in the celebrations be its too expensive -.- ....

    ResponderBorrar