sábado, 4 de mayo de 2019

Behind the Photograph

The history behind this photo is about friendship, nature and connection. In summer 2018 , me and my best friend Constanza (we know each other since first grade) decided to go to the south of Chile on a backpacking trip. She was on Valdivia and I arrived a few days later. When I arrived we decided to start our backpacking.
The fourth day we camp on a camping called "el gringo" in Ensenada and one of that days we went to the shore of the Osorno lake and from there we could saw the volcano and his magical beauty.
That day was very weird because we don't talked to much, the only thing that we did was listened bomba estereo and that day we promised to go to the concert together because that experience made our friendship grew. The photo was taken by me and all of you can see the magical beauty of this landscape. 
Bonus photo of my tired friend. 
Eating bread with marmalade. the only thing that we ate that day because we forgot to buy gas.

1 comentario:

  1. awww you are so cute, I love coni, she is so funny and special, she is always eating, I love both of you gurls.

    ResponderBorrar