sábado, 29 de junio de 2019

Faster writer



When we started the course and the teacher said that we had to write a blog I was like OMG I don't want to do this it's so boring and I'm a terrible person writing (In case you have not noticed). In the beggining I remember that the instruction of the first blog was write around 130 words It takes me all the hour of the course to write that post was really hard but after I finished I felt happy and relaxed... then I remember that I have to coment three post of my mates 😰😰😰 again I take me an eternity but I did it.
With the time I realized that my mates blogs entertains me, they wrote about so many things that i didn't knew.
Comment and read the coments was really funny because I can joke with my closest mates 🙊
I became a better writer, more creative about the topics and the gadgets that I add (I enjoy to put images and gifs in the post) and most important I became faster writter in english!! (even if sometimes I forgot to write the post on time😅) like daft punk says "Work it harder, make it better. Do it faster, makes us stronger"
Resultado de imagen para crazy typing meme gif
Me now
PS: this is the last blog and I realized that you can add emoji 😔
Thanks to all for read my post, anonymous duck!

1 comentario:

  1. Have you ever make fun out a serious and academic activity like comment?, how dare you!, you have disrespected all your partners, and I think that is brutal, yeah girl, no and your mom? it´s a freaking drunk.

    ResponderBorrar